At Experiture, we stay awake nights worrying about security, so you don’t have to.
In fact, because we’re obsessed, our infrastructure, architecture and configurations were all created with security in mind. That’s because availability, integrity, and safety of your customer data – and the continuous, predictable operation of your marketing programs – are not only central to your business, but critical to ours as well.
Together with its partners, Experiture offers the following security features, and more:
- Backups & Data Protection
- Redundant storage systems
- Multiple data center locations
- Discreet databases for each customer account
- Application security, including regular vulnerability assessments
- Thorough pre-release QA and User Acceptance Tests
- Physical and Environmental Controls
- Network Access Controls
- Continuous Security Monitoring
- Regulatory Compliance with available SSAE16 Type 2 and SOC-2 Reports
- Administrative Controls including Data Access Controls
- Service Availability Controls
- Disaster recovery policies and procedures in place
- Continuous monitoring of hardware, software applications and data
- Business continuioty plans and procedures in place
Taken together, Experiture’s enterprise-class security features means that our customer experience marketing platform is appropriate for even the most demanding organizations.
Get Experiture to power your connected experiences – and get comfort that with our security, your data and marketing programs are safe and secure.
Have questions about Experiture’s hardware and software security features? Contact the Experiture team today.