Experiture’s 6.0 Delivers Omni-channel Communications
In a Robust, Secure and Scalable Environment.
Brooklyn-based omni-channel marketing technology company Experiture, Inc. (https://experiture.com) made a major announcement today with latest release of its customer engagement platform specifically engineered for highly regulated industries in verticals such as banking, finance, healthcare and gaming.
Fully Secure & Scalable Across All Channels
Experiture has pioneered a unified approach to enhancing the customer journey through targeted, real-time & trigger-based Email, SMS, Direct Mail, Social including Geo-location & push messaging from a single platform. With deep experience in creating and delivering successful omni-channel marketing campaigns and solutions for organizations in Healthcare, Finance Gaming and Automotive, Experiture has built a strong reputation for delivering secure scalable solutions of organizations in highly regulated environments.
“Enterprises in regulated industries are seeking the most secure and robust infrastructure to ensure maximum security and privacy of customer data,” says CEO Tej Kohli. “This frequently impacts their ability to work with cloud-based SaaS providers, and limits the options available to them in their customer engagement strategy.”
Experiture 6.0 Release
With this new release Experiture 6.0 builds upon its success and provides an affordable and seamless way for any organization seeking to deliver great omni-channel experiences to their customers without additional technology investments and customizations for security and regulatory compliance.
The major upgrades to the platform include:
- Support for all Channels including Email, SMS, Push, Social, Re-targeting and Direct Mail with enhanced Content Management
- Integrated Geo-location-based marketing for Hyper-local Targeting and Customer Engagement
- Powerful new Multichannel Automation Architecture designed from the ground up with complex message scheduling
- Enhanced integrations with dozens of proprietary third-party systems within Finance, Gaming, Automotive and all popular CRM systems
- Powerful built-in customization of Personalized Email and Landing Pages
- Omni-channel message preservation, archival and retrieval by each individual recipient.
- Support for GDPR, CCPA, TCPA and numerous other upcoming regulations such as New York State’s privacy law out-of-the-box.
- Industry leading secure-coding standards and highest level data encryption both at rest and in-transit.
Experiture, Inc. is a privately-held offshoot of Indros Group, based in Brooklyn, NY. Its flagship product, Experiture, is the world’s first Customer Experience Marketing Platform, which allows enterprises to create, deploy, and optimize multi-channel messaging and online customer destinations that leverage data from across systems without ongoing technical help.
To learn more about our products and schedule a demo.