Brooklyn-based omnichannel marketing technology company Experiture, Inc. (https://experiture.com) made a major announcement today with latest release of its customer engagement platform specifically engineered for highly regulated industries in verticals such as banking, finance, healthcare and gaming.
Experiture has pioneered a unified approach to enhancing the customer journey through targeted, real-time & trigger-based Email, SMS, Direct Mail, Social including Geo-location & push messaging from a single platform. With deep experience in creating and delivering successful omnichannel marketing campaigns and solutions for organizations like Anthem, RR Donnelley, Santander Bank, Churchill Downs and many others, Experiture has built a strong reputation for delivering secure scalable solutions of organizations in highly regulated environments.
“Enterprises in regulated industries are seeking the most secure and robust infrastructure to ensure maximum security and privacy of customer data,” says CEO Tej Kohli. “This frequently impacts their ability to work with cloud-based SaaS providers, and limits the options available to them in their customer engagement strategy.”
With this new release Experiture 6.0 builds upon its success and provides an affordable and seamless way for any organization seeking to deliver great omnichannel experiences to their customers without additional technology investments and customizations for security and regulatory compliance.
The major upgrades to the platform include:
- Omnichannel message preservation, archival and retrieval by each individual recipient
- Support for GDPR, CCPA, TCPA, CAN-Spam and numerous other upcoming regulations such as New York State’s privacy law out-of-the-box
- Support for both on-premise installation and dedicated, secure environment on the Azure cloud
- Industry leading secure-coding standards
- Highest level data encryption both at rest and in-transit
- Upgraded frameworks – Experiture 6.0 leverages the latest approach to micro-services architecture
- Experiture 6.0 completely overhauls the approach to customizability of Campaigns by eliminating the need for code-level customizations even for the most sophisticated and unique marketing applications.
Experiture, Inc. is a privately-held offshoot of Indros Group, based in Brooklyn, NY. Its flagship product, Experiture, is the world’s first Customer Experience Marketing Platform, which allows enterprises to create, deploy, and optimize multi-channel messaging and online customer destinations that leverage data from across systems without ongoing technical help.
Visit Experiture today to learn more about our products and schedule a demo.